Friday, January 23, 2009

Daily Survival

I was poking around Facebook the other day - did you know that they have an application you can add to promote your blogs?

Anyway, I found this great preparedness website called Daily Survival. It's a collection of preparedness and survival articles that are found on the web. There are TONS f great ideas that link back to the original blogs if you are interested.

Make sure you check it out - I've added a link on the sidebar. You can also go to: http://daily-survival.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Bax said...

Thanks for the great plug for my Blog, Marnie!

1 of the first things I put on my site was a collection of the best Blogs & yours was one of the first to go up.

I an addicted daily reader. LOL

Keep up the good work!

Freeze Dried Survival Food said...

I think I've seen this site before. Anyway thanks for sharing the useful information.

 
template credits